Thursday 17 May 2007

Uncertainty

*listening to 'You were always on my mind' by Michael buble*

It's just one of those days... on which you just don't really feel like doing anything. I thought about going out to shop but it's a public holiday so the shops will be closed. I entertained the idea of packing my room... then I think about how sad I'll become doing that.

My lund friends have gone away again. This time they went to Norway. I won't be seeing them until the 26th... when they come back from spain. I wonder what's gonna happen when we go back to Singapore. Will we be as close? Or will we just go our separate ways... treating this whole exchange like a dream. I fear that will happen. And yet... I don't want to cling onto something that can't stand up to the test of time.

Whatever it is... I'm going to miss them all. Really really.

No comments: